My PhD is an interdisciplinary project, based across two faculties, combining social sciences and arts and humanities. More information about the project is available from the Centre for Heritage, Environment and Policy.
Broadly i’m looking at nature-culture relationships, covering themes of sustainable development, land reform and community empowerment and UNESCO Biospheres. My research is primarily qualitative, and is informed by critical theories from across politics, history, geography and sociology.
- Doctor of Philosophy 2018-2021 (University of Stirling)
- Research Assistant, The Sociology of Bridge (University of Stirling)
- Co-Founder and Faculty Rep, Stirling Interdisciplinary Research Network (University of Stirling) @StirIRN
- MRes Applied Social Science (University of Stirling)
- MSc Global Environment, Politics and Society (University of Edinburgh)
- BA Hons (Combined) Criminology and Politics (University of Stirling)
- Policy Research (Holyrood Communications Ltd, Edinburgh)
- Teaching Assistant (University of Stirling)
Find me on social or send me an email 🙂